dreaming in the mory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.
在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。
eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
fading is true while flowering is past.
凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去。
For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.
一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。
he sands in your way beg for your song and your movent, dancingwater. will you carry the burden of their laness?
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
I feel happy at tis we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.
我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。
i miss you so much already and i haven’t even left yet!
尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
间隔使两颗心靠得更近。
If equal affection cannot be,let the more loving be .
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
a heart that loves is always young.
有爱的心永远年轻。
Comnt pter sur votre.
如何诠释、对你的依赖。
distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。